Public Speaker




VadiK teachings Vadim Kotelnikov

How To Keep Attention
of Your Audience

Vadim Kotelnikov, founder of 1000ventures - personal logo VadiK

Inventor Business e-Coach

Author Innoball

Founder Innompic Games icon



Impress and prompt the desired action




  Impactful Presenter: KoRe 10 Tips

 Vadim Kotelnikov communication advice quotes If you want your message to hit the target, make adjustment to the wind.


PLIMAD: Plan, Imagine, Adjust

If you want your message to hit the target, make adjustment to the wind.

Plan your presentation focusing on benefits  the audience.

What are your objectives?  To selling a project idea? To sell a product?

What do you want to say, to whom and how?... More





Keep Your Audience's Attention

First of all, understand Expectations, Goals, and Assumptions (EGA) of your audience. Know their perceptions and promise to tell the audience how they can get something they want.


3 Magic Phrases

Educative Jokes

Smart Geography Teacher



Inspire Change

Start your presentation in an unorthodox way, share something extraordinary, tell an eye-opening story.

Communicate with pictures to increase your influence over your audience.

How To Make a Presentation that Inspires Change, Vadim Kotelnikov advice



Outline the agenda knowing your order increases attention.

Never take your audience for granted. People have very short attention span. Not more than 15% of their brain power is required to understand the language and grasp what you mean. Don't let the remaining 85% of their brain to do daydreaming.


Venture Marketer    Sell Twin Benefits    3 Magic Phrases





To keep your audience with you, you must build in new devices make your message visual, build anticipation, create a conversation cycle, use role-play practices to keep your listener's mind 100% occupied.

The sound of your voice makes a great difference. Practice projecting enthusiasm. People aren't going to be influenced by a lifeless voice. To see and hear yourself speak, practice your presentation using a video recorder. Then make necessary changes... More


Believe in the importance of your subject and let
your passion show!

People feel compelled to listen to passionate presenters and cannot help but give them their undivided attention.

Passionate Presenter Vadim Kotelnikov




Sales Presentation

When making a sales presentations, don't be a seller, be a HELPER!

Emphasize benefits.

Offer solutions to customer problems.

Sales Presentation: How To Make and Sell Benefits General and Specific


Vadim Kotelnikov advice quotes

If you want your message to hit the target,

make an adjustment to the wind.

Vadim Kotelnikov

Vadim Kotelnikov, founder of 1000ventures - personal logo    Business e-Coach    Innompic Games icon



Presentation of Innompic contests by the organizers



Presentation of mega-innovations by Innompic teams